How is information sent out to parents now that there will no longer be a monthly newsletter?
- Weekly emails are sent to all email addresses in the school's PowerSchool system.
- This weekly email and daily announcements are put on the Announcement page of the school website. You can subscribe to the Announcement page by clicking on the button at the top of the page.
How do I report an absence for my student?
- Contact the office by emailing the school administrative assistant or by calling the school (902-836-8901).
How do I pay fees for my student such as student fees or athletic fees?
- Fees can be paid to the office through e-transfer by sending the money to firstname.lastname@example.org and putting your student's name and the reason in the message field (ex. Joe Student - student fee).
How do I order lunches for my student through the provincial pay-as-you-can program?
- School lunches can be ordered online at the PEI School Food Program website. Follow the links on the page.
How can I find out information regarding the bus my student travels on or if we are still in the Kensington zone if we move?
- Information regarding buses and zoning can be found on the Bus Planner website.
How can I find information on setting up the PowerSchool app and the School Messenger app?
- Parents can use the information in this link to set up the PowerSchool portal for the first time,
- Information on the PowerSchool app and the School Messenger app can be found on the Public Schools Branch website.